World-Class Endometriosis Experts to Present at Medical Conference
World-class endometriosis experts are scheduled to present their findings at the Endometriosis Foundation of America’s 10th Annual Medical Conference 2019 in NYC on March 8 and 9, titled “Targeting Inflammation: From Biomarkers to Precision Surgery.“
The 32 speakers include EndoFound Founder Dr. Tamer Seckin and his Seckin Endometriosis Center surgical team, Dr. Karli Goldstein, and Dr. Lora Liu; Johns Hopkins University researcher le-Ming Shih MD who, for 18 years, has been studying the link between endometriosis and cancer; and Harry Reich, who is also informally known as “the father of endometriosis.”
Attendees are in for a jam-packed itinerary that will include discussions on controversial endometriosis drugs Lupron and Orilissa, the past and present of endo-related surgeries, and different manifestations of the disease including diaphragmatic endometriosis.
“This international symposium will cover primary peritoneal endometriosis as it advances to its end-stage in extreme cases of diaphragm, bowel, and kidney disease,” Seckin said in a statement. “Particular emphasis will be placed on neuroanatomy and endometriosis causing neuropathies. A live surgery will be broadcasted from Italy.”
- The Past and the Future of Endometriosis Surgery
- Evolution of Pelvic Neurosurgery in Endometriosis
- Inflammation and Environmental Immunotoxicants
- Tissue Engineering of the Endometrium
- Tissue Stem Cells: Steps Toward Regenerating the Uterus
- Historical Debate of the Origin of Endometriosis: Sampson vs. Mulleriosis
- Personalized Medicine and Opportunities for Targeted Therapy
- It was Lupron™, now Orilissa™; Where do we stand?
- Distant Stage Case Presentations from Diaphragm to Neuropathies
- Live Surgery from Italy – TBA
Special guest faculty
Ready for a Consultation?Our endometriosis specialists are dedicated to providing patients with expert care. Whether you have been diagnosed or are looking to find a doctor, they are ready to help.
Our office is located on 872 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10065.
You may call us at (646) 960-3080 or have your case reviewed by clicking here.